We’re excited to ring in 2020 by featuring Jana Baldwin!
1) What do you do for a living?
As of now I am an executive admin for a pastor at my church!
2) What are your hobbies?
We stay pretty busy with our kids sports and school, but when we have free time we do love to hike.
3) What’s your favorite cheat meal?
Tacos and chips and queso!
4) What’s your favorite movement in CrossFit and why?
Deadlifts, because it is challenging, but beneficial to strengthening my exact problem areas! (Hamstrings and booty)
5) What’s your favorite named workout in CrossFit and why?
I can’t remember the names so sorry!
6) What’s your favorite superhero and why?
Ironman – smart, strong and always wins!
7) What’s the last book you read or movie you enjoyed? What was it about?
Jumanji 2 Hilarious comedy and some kids reentering a video game to play and save their friend.
8) What’s your athletic background?
I have worked out on my own one way or another since high school. I was NOT a high school or college athlete.
9) What motivates you to come to the gym every day?
Knowing that I am getting stronger every single day that I come. The people at Grand Mesa are incredibly encouraging and great motivators as well. It is a very positive environment that cultivates growth and pushes you to be your best.
10) What have you learned about yourself since starting CrossFit?
I am way stronger and capable of much more than I ever thought!